Washington High School Report Card

Back to Article
Back to Article

Washington High School Report Card

Keegan Gillaspie and Miguel Jacobo

Course Semester Final Grade Comments
Administration 1 B+ The Wash Administration deserves it’s B+ because while they are doing their best, there was quite the lack of communication. From students being completely oblivious about an assembly until the day of, all the way to teachers not being 100% sure whether the security event in September was partial or full lock down, we can only hope semester two involves less confusion.
Student Body 1 B-  Most of the school spirit we see anymore is during assemblies, during Homecoming, football games, or on the announcements. Other than that though, everything had been pretty quiet from the students leading to a really boring end of the semester.
Teachers 1 A  Just as with the School Spirit, nothing of note has really gone on with the teachers. None of them have been really bad or anything, just a lot more of the same kinds of things. All in all, things have been kind of boring towards the end of the first semester.
Facilities 1 A-  For the most part, the Wash campus has been clean. Aside from the occasional bathroom being closed and maybe a bit of trash in the cafeteria/courtyard, the school has been in order. There have definitely been fewer rats and roaches in classrooms which boosts the facilities grade substantially.